roch ndt services is the industry leader in structural stability testing for vertically mounted poles and festive attachments, providing the most comprehensive testing solutions throughout the UK.
There are many reasons why periodic structural testing is necessary, not the least of which is to detect a hidden structural problem before it becomes a hazardous situation. Ignoring a structural problem or putting off necessary repairs can lead to incidents or accidents with costly litigation or worse, loss of life.
There are many criteria that affect the design strength and service life of a column, including:
- High winds and gale-force winds
- Additional loadings – festive attachments
- Insufficient material grade
- Foundation failure
- Excessive vibration
- Dog urine
- Aggressive environmental influences
- Ground moisture
- Air pollution
- Stray electrical currents
To gauge the effects of these factors, roch ndt services provides a full range of test solution elements in a single visit to your site, including:
- Visual Inspection
- roch ndt services Force Deflection Test – Conclusive Result
- roch ndt services Handheld Force Deflection Test – Indicative Result
- roch ndt services Ultrasonic (Loss of Section) Test – Indicative Result
Structural Stability Testing in United Kingdom
To learn about how roch ndt services can ensure safety at your site or facility, call us at 01844 211063 or use the secure online appointment request form on this page.